Next: Work and Energy
Up: Forces and Newton's Laws
Previous: Weight and Mass
- What are the four fundamental forces in nature?
- What is the name of the force that is primarily responsible for
the heat and light emitted by the Sun?
- True or false: only two of Newton's three laws are really independent?
- Which has more momentum and 50 gm baseball moving at 20 m/s or
a 2 kg bowling ball moving at 50 cm/s?
- True or false: the weight of an object is always the same, whereas the
mass depends on where the object is relative to the Earth?