Next: Special Relativity
Previous: Electromagnetic spectrum
- Give two examples of light phenomena that point to a wave
interpretation. What experiment utilizes both these properties?
- Is total internal reflection a consequence of diffraction or
- To get the most out of a concert, should you try to sit at a
point of constructive, or destructive interference?
- Of the five main properties of waves (amplitude, wavelength, speed,
frequency and period) how many are actually independent (i.e. have
values that do not depend on the values of the other properties)?
- True or false: infrared light has greater wavelength than radio waves?