Previous: Units and measurements
- With which of the following procedures does the scientific
method necessarily begin?
- Making a hypothesis
- Making predictions
- Making observations
- Identifying patters
- It can begin anywhere
- From the data in Table1.3 one can reliably conclude that
- Students born in the fall are more likely to own a car than
students born in the spring.
- Students born in the summer are most likely to own a car.
- Students born in the winter probably do not own cars.
- Students are just as likely to own a car as not.
- None of the above.
- Which of the following objects has the most symmetry:
- A triangle
- A rectangle
- A square
- A parallelogram
- The answer depends on the aesthetic sense of the observer.