Previous: Bernoulli's Principle
- Which two states of matter would be most difficult to compress?
- Which two states of matter behave most like a fluid?
- True or false: the fact that you can make a garden hose spray
further by pinching the end can be easily explained using the continuity
- Which is more likely to explain how hot air balloon's work:
Archimede's principle, or Bernouilli's equation?
- Consider the following experiment: place two textbooks of roughly
the same thickness side by side about 15 cm apart, with a sheet of
paper placed across them like a bridge. Place a straw
directly under the paper between the books and blow as hard as you
can. Do you expect the paper to be blown upward, or to fall inward?
Do the experiment, and tell me what you found.