Next: Forces and Newton's Laws
Previous: Free fall motion
- Which figure represents the position vs time graph of an
object moving with constant velocity along the negative x-axis?
- Straight line sloped up to the right
- Straight line slope up to the left
- Horizontal straight line
- vertical straight line
- Which of the following quantities are vectors
(i.e. have magnitude and direction)?
- relative position, speed and acceleration
- relative position, velocity and acceleration
- speed and acceleration
- none of the above
- Consider an object falling freely towards the earth
- Its acceleration is constantly increasing.
- Its average speed is always greater than its instantaneous
- Its average speed is always less then its instantaneous speed.
- Its acceleration is constantly decreasing.
- None of the above are correct.